Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Best Father’s Day Quotes, Sayings Pictures And Images
Table of Contents
Happy Fathers Day Quotes – Fathers Day is on the way to make a very special memorable day to all fathers in the world. This year Fathers Day is celebrated on Sunday, June 18th which will be a public holiday for most of us to cheer the day. As we all know that Fathers Day is a very special day to show your love and respect towards your dad.
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” – Pope John
“I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.” – – Fathers Day Quotes – Bartrand Hubbard
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” – Best Dad Quotes – Jewish Proverb
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” – Father quotes — Harmon Killebrew
To a father growing old Nothing is dearer than a daughter” – Euripides
“Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.” – Quotes about dad – John Mayor
“There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.” – Quotes for dad -John Gregory Brown
“The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.” – quotes for fathers day -Garrison Keillor
“Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.” -Gloria Naylor
“When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, “She’s more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge.” – quotes on fathers day -Helen Hayes
“A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.” -Enid Bagnold
Best Happy Fathers Day Quotes
“People see Archie Bunker everywhere. Particularly girls; poor girls, rich girls, all kinds of girls are always coming up to me and telling me that Archie is just like their dad.” -Carroll
“It no longer bothers me that I may be constantly searching for father figures; by this time, I have found several and dearly enjoyed knowing them all.” -Alice Walker
On Father’s Day, I can’t help reflecting on all the things you’ve given me and lessons you’ve taught me over the years. Although time and distance may separate us, the man you are and the person you’ve made me never diminish. I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad.
I’m writing this to you on Father’s Day. I can’t give it to you because you’re in God’s loving care in Heaven, but I’ll put it under my pillow hoping I dream of you and remember what a wonderful forever blessing you are in my life.
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. – Quotes about fathers – Quotes on father — Elizabeth Stone
It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. – Quotes about Dads — Phyllis Diller
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. – Fathers day quote -Elizabeth Stone
Dear beloved father, I don’t have any words to explain my love for you, just want to say, you made my life.
I am so proud to be the child of you, my Dad, happy Father’s Day to you.
Sending oceans of Father’s day wishes to you, my Dad. I love you with all my heart!
Dad, you are the greatest hero of my life.
I can’t tell you what you mean to me, you’re my world, Dad.
You are the pillar of strength and fountain of wisdom to me, my Dad.
Life is more beautiful when you are with me, my Dad.
Sending endless hugs on Father’s Day to my Daddy.
I am so very lucky to have you as my father, love you so much Dad.
Dad, I may not be the best, but I come to believe that I got it in me to be somebody in this world. And it’s not because I’m so different from you either. It’s because. I’m the same. I mean, I can be just as hard-headed, and just as tough. I only hope I can be as good a man as you. ~Jake Gyllenhaal
There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father. ~Alison Lohman
“My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’ ” — Jim Fox
Short Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- “Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” — Anne Geddes
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” — Robert Orben
- “One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.” – Quotes about Father – Anonymous
- “A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.” – Quotes for father – Carol Coats
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Fathers Day Quotes – Sigmund Freud
- “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” — Billy Graham, Christian Evangelist
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. — Johann Schiller
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” — Unknown
- Fathers are angels sent from heaven. — Unknown
- Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world. – Fathers Day Quotes — Robert Orben
- “Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.” — Johann Schiller
- Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten. — Conrad
- It doesn’t matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was. – Fathers Day Quotes — Anne Sexton
- There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father. – Fathers Day Quotes — Alison Lohman
- I would give my dad what he really wants on Father’s Day, but I can’t afford to move out yet. – Melanie White
- For Father’s Day. we got my dad a t-shirt that says “Do Not Resuscitate.” He wears it whenever mom takes him to the ballet. – Greg Tamblyn
Cute Happy Fathers Day Quotes
Fathers Day, when you get that lethal combination of alcohol and new power tools. – David Letterman
At the very least, Fathers Day should mean unlimited channel surfing. – Melanie
I have mixed emotions when I receive my Fathers Day gifts. I’m glad my children remember me. I’m disappointed they think I dress like that. – Mike
I know that if my mom fell and screamed for help, my dad would jump right up to rescue her as soon as it was halftime. – Bruce Cameron
I got my Dad a GPS for Father’s Day. Now someone other than my mom can tell him where to go. – Melanie White
To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship. — Wendell Phillips
It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. — Johann Schiller
It is much easier to become a father than to be one.” — Kent Nerburn, U.S. Author, and Educator
The greatest gift I ever had, Came from God; I call him Dad! – Author Unknown
A man’s children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season. – Fathers Day Quotes –
“A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.” – Knights of Pythagoras