Table of Contents
Happy 4th of July Wishes– US Independence Day Wishes | Fourth of July Wishes : Independence day is a day to feel proud and mighty for our nation. This is a day when we can increase our patriotism and love for our country. Independence day has a lot of meaning in itself. It bind us together and also essential for national integration. By celebrating this day, we can inspire from our ancestors to sacrifice yourself for our country and our people’s rights.The United States of America celebrates their Independence day on the 4th of July. The 4th of July is the biggest festival in the history of American people, because they celebrate their Independence Day each year. On each year, the American people celebrate the independence day on 4th of July with full enthusiasm.
Happy 4th of July Wishes– US Independence Day Wishes | Fourth of July Wishes
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln
- We are the land of the free, we are the home of the brave. Let’s pay tribute to our brave American Heroes on this special day and forever. Happy Independence Day!
- I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.
- Freedom is something that money can’t buy. And most honorable of all are the ones who defend it. So on this 4th of July. Let’s salute those who stand in service to America!
- Then join hand in hand brave Americans all! By uniting we stand by dividing we fall. John Dickinson
- As we celebrate our nation’s freedom, we honor the courageous men and women dedicated to preserving it.
- “It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.” -Emiliano Zapata
- I wish to salute my nation and for the people who lost their life in making the nation a great power among the other countries of the world.
Wishing you a very Happy 4th of July!
- America.. it is the only place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time. –Thomas Wolfe
- The American Revolution was a beginning, not a consummation. Woodrow Wilson
- In every human breast, God has implanted a principle, which we call love of freedom; it is impatient of oppression and pants for deliverance.–Phillis Wheatley
- One flag, one land, one heart, one hand,One Nation evermore!– Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The winds that blow through the wide sky in these mounts, the winds that sweep from Canada to Mexico, from the Pacific to the Atlantic – have always blown on free men.~Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.John Adams
- It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. George S. Patton
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! – Daniel Webster
- Idleness and pride tax with a heavier hand than kings and parliaments. If we can get rid of the former, we may easily bear the latter.Benjamin Franklin
- We are free, truly free, when we don’t need to rent our arms to anybody in order to be able to lift a piece of bread to our mouths. Ricardo Flores Magon
Must Read :-