Happy Teachers’ Day Quotes and Wishes.Teachers’ Day is celebrated in order to show respect to our teachers who have inspired and taught us valuable lessons in life. There is a special bond between a teacher and a student as one bestows knowledge and the other seeks guidance and that is why the relations is considered valuable.Teachers’ Day Wishes.We all know the work of a teacher is never easy. Some think that a teacher just comes to the class, yells few words and buzzes off. But to those intelligent people let me tell you one thing. A teacher is responsible for directing a child’s present and future. They are responsible for the prosperity of a child. Teachers’ Day Quotes and Wishes.For raising his moral principles and making them discipline so that they adhere to rules. Those are the people who always think the right for their student.
Happy Teachers’ Day Quotes and Wishes
- The award for the most wonderful teacher has been declared and it goes to you. Happy Teachers Day!
- Teacher being on is the highest privilege having one is the best blessing. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Happy Teacher’s Day: Thank you for your constant, encouragement and support. Have a wonderful day!
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.” br Brad Henry
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” by Solomon Ortiz
- “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.” by Albert Einstein
- “I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.” by Alexander the Great
- “The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’.” by Dan Rather
- Better than a thousand days of diligent – study is one day with a great teacher. – Japanese Proberb. Happy Teacher’s Day
- God send teachers to paint the lessons of life on the canvas of our heart. I am lucky to have a teacher like you. Warm Wishes on Teacher’s Day!
- They say that… ‘Experience is the best teacher.’ But for us… ‘Having you as our teacher is the best experience. Happy Teachers Day Quotes
- I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank you teacher. For all the things you have done for me. Happy Teachers Day Quotes!
- Dear Teacher, I give credit to you for the part you played in my life and success.
- A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drive, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, but the world may be better place because I made a difference in the life of a child. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson. Happy Teachers Day!
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Happy Teachers Day Wishes From Your Ex-Student!
- The most admired teacher would be caring, kind and smart. She’d always have her students. Best interests in her heart. Happy Teacher Day!
- Thank you for being a teacher who thought me things beyond books… Wishing You A Happy Teacher’s Day!
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.APJ Abdul Kalam, late President
- The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves.Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Virswami
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.Albert Einstein
- We all always be thankful to you: for all the hard work and efforts that you have put in. To educate us. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Teacher is a person who always helps everybody to get the knowledge and always stands beside the students when they have problems thanks for being my teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Life is a journey and your words always guiding light throughout. Happy Teacher’ Day!You are not only our teacher you are our friend, philosopher and guide.