Table of Contents
Thursday inspirational quotes :Thursday is the day of the week following Wednesday and before Friday. According to the ISO 8601 international standard adopted in most western countries, it is the fourth day of the week.Happy Thursday friends. We hope you are enjoying your working days of this weak and our inspiring quotes.
Thursday quotes and sayings
I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.
Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.
Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not!
Thursday is end day in weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift.
Everything Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.
And whether it is Thursday, or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream.
Better days are just around the corner. They are called Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose
There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book.”
“In places where this beauty has already disappeared, we will reconstruct it.” – Fritz Todt
“Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.” – H. G. Wells
What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.” – Henry David Thorea
“What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
“To be interested solely in technique would be a very superficial thing to me.” – Andrew Wyeth
Thursday inspirational quotes
- “Big doesn’t necessarily mean better. Sunflowers aren’t better than violets.” – Edna Ferber
- “Miami Beach is where neon goes to die.” – Lenny Bruce
- It is well to think well; it is divine to act well.” – Horace Mann
- “In short I will part with anything for you but you.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
- “Every picture shows a spot with which the artist has fallen in love.” – Alfred Sisley
- “Our reason may prove what it will: our reason is only a feeble ray that has issued from Nature.” – Maurice Maeterlinck
- “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” – Lao Tzu
- “Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.” – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
- They can conquer who believe they can.” – Virgil
- “Love is supreme and unconditional; like is nice but limited.” – Duke Ellington
“It’s clever, but is it Art?” – Rudyard Kipling
“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“I’m not confused. I’m just well mixed.” – Robert Frost
Thursday quotes of the day
Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.Nicci French
Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they’re not!unknown
Good morning, Happy Thursday, be someone’s sunshine today.
THIS MUST BE THURSDAY. I NEVER COULD GET THE HANG OF THURSDAYS. Douglas Adams
I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.April Winchell
Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.John Farley
“It is impossible to persuade a man who does not disagree, but smiles.” – Muriel Spark
“Now a soft kiss – Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.” – John Keats
“Impressionism is the newspaper of the soul.” – Henri Matisse
“This continent, an open palm spread frank before the sky.” – James Agee
“They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Love is friendship set on fire.” – Jeremy Taylor
“What I didn’t know was I was deeply attracted to the big space.” – David Hockney
Thursday. The most useless day. it only exists as a reminder that it’s been a really long week…and it’s still not over.unknown
If 40 is the new 30 and 50 is the new 40, why can’t Thursday be the new Friday?unknown
Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.unknown
Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I’m going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.unknown
Wednesday is hump day which makes thursday ‘I wonder if he’ll call’ day.unknown
People who think Thursday is the new Friday have serious mental problems.unknown
Good Morning Happy Thursday Quotes
- I wait until Thursday to ask people about their weekend plans so there’s a better chance they’re already busy.unknown
- Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing right now!unknown
- It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive. I’m Blessed. God is Good.unknown
- And whether it is Thursday, or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream.John Ashbery
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
- This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
- “Every dogma has its day.” – Anthony Burgess
- Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Love takes up where knowledge leaves off.” – Thomas Aquinas
- “Things are beautiful if you love them.” – Jean Anouilh
- “Life is made up of marble and mud.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
“The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.” – Alfred Hitchcock
“Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” – George Washington
“The course of true love never did run smooth.” – William Shakespeare
“Don’t you know that every perfect life would mean the end of art?” – Robert Musil
Last year, I was on Threat Matrix. We were on Thursday against Friends and Survivor; so this year it’s fun to know people are watching, and to know that all of your hard work is not sort of wasted
By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it