Table of Contents
First Of all Don’t Be Sad in Your Life.In our Life, We Face These Movement When we Are Sad But we Try To Make Our Life Be Happy.We Share Some Collection of Sad Quotes.
Sad Quotes and Sayings
It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories. Bonnie Blair
Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.” ― Lauren Conrad
Tears are words that need to be written.” ― Paulo Coelho
Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.” ― José N. Harris
Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. Leonardo da Vinci
I wonder if you know what you are doing to me.Sad Quotes
It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.” – Henry Rollins
If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.” – Unknown
Never long for anyone from the past. There is a reason why they never made it to your future.” – Unknown
The idea is to die young as late as possible.” – Ashley Montagu
When you’re in love, you expose yourself the possibility of being hurt by someone you truly trust.”
Some people think I’m depressed, but I’m really just a realist in a world that’s depressing.Sad Quotes
Crying allows your eyes to speak when your mouth can no longer explain how broken your heart is.”
You made me believe that you loved me, and then you left me behind like nothing ever mattered between us.”
You’re better off being alone than being with someone who makes you feel like you’re alone.”
Here’s the problem with getting too attached to someone: whenever they leave, you feel completely lost.”
You killed off the last good part of me.”
It’s hard to forget all about someone who gave you so many things to remember.”
Sad Quotes about love
I love to cry in the rain because that’s the only time no one can hear the pain.”
The saddest thing is when you are feeling really down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.”
But they all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.”
Crying is cleansing. There’s a reason for tears, happiness or sadness. Dionne Warwick
Nothing is sadder than the death of an illusion. Arthur Koestler
Red is the ultimate cure for sadness. Bill Blass Sad Quotes
Nobody understands another’s sorrow, and nobody another’s joy. Franz Schubert
I just realized that were all a bunch of actresses and we’ve fooled everyone into believing that we’re all okay… I’m just waiting for the day when I can convince myself of that.
When you quit fearing pain, when you learn to love the pain, you will lose all fear of everything.
The sky isn’t always blue. The sun doesn’t always shine. So it’s okay to fall apart sometimes.
Sad quotes that make you cry
I’ve come to the point where nothing matters anymore, and things I used to care about aren’t worth fighting for.
No matter what you do or say, there’s nothing that you can do to make people understand you.
Such a pretty girl, happy in an ugly place. Watching all the pretty people do lots of ugly things.
Damaged people are dangerous, they know they know they can survive.
Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there’s no way of life.Sad Quotes
It’s an interesting feeling, really, to scroll through all the numbers in your phone, and realize that there is no one who will understand.
This isn’t a perfect world. People do get hurt. You smile when you feel like crying. You act like you’re ok when you’re falling apart inside. And you try to let go, you try to move on, because you know there’s nothing else you could do.
Let me give you some advice — if you are gonna lie about something at least make sure it’s worth lying about.Sad Quotes
“Did I change or did you just stop loving me.”
But grief makes a monster out of us sometimes and sometimes you say and do things to the people you love that you can’t forgive yourself for.” » Melina Marchetta Story
“My sadness has become an addiction when i’m not sad,i feel lost.I start to panic trying to find my way back which leads me back to my original state : sadness.”
You were merely wishing for the end of pain, the monster said. Your own pain. An end to how it isolated you. It is the most human wish of all.” » Patrick Ness
Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
She’s not the kind of girl who likes to tell the world about the way she feels about herself.
sad quote about relationships
- Don’t let yourself become so angry that you stop loving, because one day, you’ll wake up from that anger, and the person you love will be gone.
- Just because some people don’t cry, doesn’t mean they’re not suffering.
- You do it to yourself… and that’s why it really hurts.
- Are you running away from something you don’t want? Or running away from something you’re afraid to want?”
- The question isn’t ‘who is going to let me’; it’s ‘who is going to stop me’.”
- Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life. – Angelina Jolie
- If you forget all else remember just this, there are people who love you and want you happy… without you, their life would be empty.
- As long as you know everything is a lie then you can’t hurt yourself.
- I’m playing a game I can’t win, I keep losing and losing, why do I keep playing? To me it isn’t about winning or losing, I’m just enjoying the game.
- It requires more courage to suffer than to die.
- Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
- In that one instance, I hated everyone in my life, everyone and everything, and me most of all.
- I’ll fake all the smiles if it stops all the questions.
- I’m so happy, cause today I found my friends, they’re in my head.
- She was like a flower that had been battered by a storm, but not quite destroyed. Gradually, she began to strengthen and bloom again.
- If you hold back your feelings because you are afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting anyway.
- Occasionally I wished I could walk through a picture window and have the sharp, broken shards slash me to ribbons so I would finally look like I felt.
- id it surprises you that I am not who you thought I was? Did it surprise you to find that I don’t exactly stand for what you thought I stood for all along? Did it surprise you to find that I’m not exactly how I played myself out to be? That the person you thought I was is actually nothing to what I am.
- Everyone sees who I appear to be but only a few know the real me, you only see what I choose to show there’s so much behind my smile you just don’t know.
Sad Quotes about life and pain
- I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.
- The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.” – Seneca
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
- Sometimes the girl who’s always been there for everyone else needs someone to be there for her.” – Unknown
- The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” – Carl Gustav Jung
- “A good laugh and long sleep are the two best cures for anything.” – Irish Proverb
- Take it from someone who’s fallen… it’s a long way down.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
- All good things must come to an end, but all bad things can’t continue forever.” – Unknown
- You’re scared because you don’t understand… I’m scared because I do.
- There is nothing sadder than a child who has barely seen the world, yet who has seen enough of it to know that he does not wish to be a part of it…
- When it seems like everything is wrong and will never be right again remember even the darkest nights must give way to day.
- I went home at night and cried for hours because so many people in my life expecting me to be a certain way was too much pressure, as if I’d been held against a wall and interrogated for hours, asked questions I couldn’t quite answer any longer.
- The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.
- I don’t care that I don’t care, but I do care maybe a little bit about not caring about not caring – but maybe I do feel sorry for all the nice people whose efforts are wasted on a waste case like me.
- But then I never had to worry about crash landing because I never took off.
- I won’t leave a note for anyone to find tomorrow. They will know what I’ve done here tonight.
- Sometimes, if you really want to make things work… you have to keep your mouth shut and put your hurt aside.
- Some people are just stupid. They have the best thing in front of them but turn around and go to the worst.
- We’re both fiction, you’re too good to be true, and I don’t exist to you.
- It’s hard when you don’t know what causes your sadness but, it’s even harder when you know what makes you happy, yet you can’t do anything to have it.
- How is it that someone you were once close to, suddenly acts like you don’t even exist or ever did. Makes you wonder doesn’t it…
- It’s tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it’s even tougher to pretend that you don’t care.
- Wanna know why I’ve been stressing you? Because I’ve been getting less of you. It’s like everyone else gets the best of you and I just get the rest of you.
You know how sometimes when someone dies you’re sad, and then it’s okay to be sad. But then there are other times when you’re supposed to be happy but you’re sad anyway, and that’s even worse than the times when you’re allowed to be sad.