Table of Contents
Enjoy the best Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quotes.Johann Wolfgang von Goethe was a German writer and statesman. His works include epic and lyric poetry; prose and verse dramas; memoirs; an autobiography; literary and aesthetic criticism; treatises on botany, anatomy, and color; and four novels. Wikipedia
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes
A clever man commits no minor blunders.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A person hears only what they understand.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A person places themselves on a level with the ones they praise.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A purpose you impart is no longer your own.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A really great talent finds its happiness in execution.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Beauty is everywhere a welcome guest.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their imageJohann Wolfgang Von Goethe
By seeking and blundering we learn.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A useless life is an early death.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Age does not make us childish, as some say; it finds us true children.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
A distracted existence leads us to no goal.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Short Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes
- Certain flaws are necessary for the whole. It would seem strange if old friends lacked certain quirk.
- Clever people are always the best conversations lexicon.
- Common sense is the genius of humanity.
- Deeply earnest and thoughtful people stand on shaky footing with the public.
- Deny yourself! You must deny yourself!
- Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.
- Do not give in too much to feel. An overly sensitive heart is an unhappy possession on this shaky earth.
- Don’t dissipate your powers; strive to concentrate them.
- Ambition and love are the wings to great deeds.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.
Cute Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes
Every situation, every moment — is of infinite worth; for it is the representative of a whole eternity.
A great scholar is seldom a great philosopher.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A judge who cannot punish, in the end, associates themselves with the criminal.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
A person can stand almost anything except a succession of ordinary days.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Art is long, life short, judgment difficult, opportunity transient.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Be he a king or a peasant, he is happiest who finds peace at home.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Certain defects are necessary for the existence of individuality.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)German author, painter, scientist, philosopher, and statesman.Night is the other half of life, and the better half.