Table of Contents
Wednesday Quotes : Wednesday is the day of the week following Tuesday and before Thursday. According to international standard ISO 8601 adopted in most western countries.Happy and Funny Wednesday Quotes and Sayings with Inspirational Pictures. Ash Wednesday Quotes of the Day.
The impossible is often the untried.”Jim Goodwin
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.”Author Unknown
Yesterday’s the past and tomorrow’s the future. Today is a gift which is why they call it the present.”Bill Keane
The miracle is this; the more we share, the more we have.”Leonard Nimoy
Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.”Cicero, 44 B.C.
Seven days without laughter makes one weak.”Mort Walker
There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.”Ken Olson, 1977 (president of Digital Equipment Corp.)
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”Albert Einstein
Out of clutter, find simplicity; from discord, find harmony; in the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.”Albert Einstein
There are no such things as strangers, only friends that we have not yet met.”Author Unknown
Of all the days, the day on which one has not laughed is the one most surely wasted.”Sebastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort, 1741-1794, French writer
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless.”Mother Teresa
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.”John Wooden
funny wednesday quotes
- We are never alone. We are all aspects of one great being. No matter how far apart we are, the air links us.”Yoko Ono
- Team spirit is knowing and living the belief that what a group of people can accomplish together is much larger, far greater, and will exceed that which an individual can accomplish alone.”Diane Arias
- What comes from the heart goes to the heart.”Samuel Coleridge
- Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.”Lord Byrom
- Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”Ed Cunningham
- To know someone with whom you can feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed, that can make life a garden.”Goethe
- Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those you hold well.”Josh Billings
- Kindness is more important than wisdom and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.”Theodore Isaac Rubin
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” Mother Teresa
- I like nonsense,it wakens up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”Dr. Seuss
- Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.”Victor Borge
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”Herm Albright
- Nothing is worth more than this day.” Goethe
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”Margaret Mead
- If at first you don’t succeed, you’re running about average.”M.H. Alderson
- Life is like a ten speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles Schultz
- There is nothing permanent except change.” Heraditus
- To cultivate kindness is a valuable part of the business of life.”Johnson, 1709-1784
wednesday quotes for work
Anyone can become angry-that is easy, but to become angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way-that is not easy.”Aristotle
Character, in great and little things, means carrying through what you feel able to do.”Goethe, 1749-1832
The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.”Ernest Hemingway, 1899-1961
Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.”Will Rogers
Sickness is felt, but health not at all.”Thomas Fuller
Hope is the pillar that holds up the world.”Pliny the Elder
My religion is very simple, my religion is kindness.”Dalai Lamg
Don’t be a woman that needs a man.. be a woman a man needs!
If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious You are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.
Live life to the fullest because it only happens once.
Don’t look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone. live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth looking back at.
Life is too short to wait.
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
Smile like you’ve never cried, fight like you’ve never lost, love like you’ve never been hurt, and live like you’ll die tomorrow.
Sometimes me think, what is friend? and then me say, friend is someone to share the last cookie with.
wednesday inspirational quotes
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.Albert Einstein
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.”Beverly Sills
To dream of the person you wish to be is to waste the person you are.”Author Unknown
Do what you can with what you’ve got wherever you are.”Theodore Roosevelt
“Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.”Henry Van Dyke
“It is not length of Life, but depth of life.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might just be the world.”Author Unknown
“The same hammer that breaks the glass forges the steel.”Russian Proverb
“Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.”Author Unknown
“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”Tim McGraw
“And sometimes when you turn, there is a shoulder to lean upon, a smile to believe in, a hand to hold. Those are the times your faith in the world is restored.”Nirvikar Dahiya
“Laughter is the music of life.”Sir William Osler
“Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us or we willfind it not.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
“In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.”John Lilly
“Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.”Author Unknown
“We all have strength enough to bear the misfortunes of others.”Francois Rochefoucauld
“They who wonder discover that this in itself is wonder.”M.C. Escher
“Every heart that has beat strong and cheerfully has left a hopeful impulse behind in the world, and bettered the tradition of mankind.”Robert Louis Stevenson
“Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.”Cicero, 44 B.C.
“In the giving-is the getting.”David Matoc
Life is like a camera… focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
Strong people always have their life in order. even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say ” I AM OKAY,” with a smile ?
Happiness not in another place but thins place not for another hour, but thins hour.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
Wednesday morning quotes
Good morning and welcome to another challenging day in your life.Wednesday is the middle of week, the day is typically associated with a loss of energy, creativity, and impulse, even though it actually just means the weekend is just two days away. whether if its your life goals or financial problems. here we have updated some inspirational happy Wednesday quotes with images to fuel up your mind to have a great day.
- Life is like a card of games. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.”Jawaharial Nehru, 1889-1964
- The important thing is to not stop questioning.”Albert Einstein, 1879-1955
- It’s faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes life worth living.”Oliver Wendell Holmes, 1809-1894
- It’s not your circumstances that shape you, it’s how you react to your circumstances.”Anne Ortlund
- For all of us, as we grow older, perhaps the most important thing is to keep alive our love of others and to believe that our love and interest are as vitally necessary to them as to us. This is what makes us keep on growing and refills the fountains of energy.”Eleanor Roosevelt
- The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.”Abraham Lincoln
- Sometimes the simplest gesture seems like the biggest showing of kindness possible.”Erica Lynn Dager
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”Buddha
- The most I can do for my friend is simply to be a friend.”Henry David Thoreau
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.”Aristotle
- It is not the years in your life, but the life in your years that counts the most.”Adlai Stevenson
- It takes strength to be gentle and kind.”Stephen Morrisey
- A hero is a person who does what he or she can.”Roman Rolland
- It is a curious thing in human experience, but to live through a period of stress and sorrow with another person creates a bond which nothing seems able to break.”Eleanor Roosevelt
- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.”Author Unknown
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us.”Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons.”George T. Hewitt
- Below is the list of most inspiring happy Wednesday quotes that will inspire you to give the best version of yourself and give a positive aspect to your life. also enjoy sharing them with your friends, family, co workers and your beloved ones.
- Over-thinking ruins you. ruins the situations, twists things around, makes you worry and just make everything much worse than it actually is.
- Every morning you have two choices, continue your sleep with dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. Choice is yours.
- We all die. the goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
The greatest Challenge in life is in discovering who you are.. The second greatest is being happy with what you find..
Too many people in the world to let just one keep you down
You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.
Life without a purpose is a languid, drifting thing; every day we ought to review our purpose, saying to ourselves, This day let me make a sound beginning.
There can be no better exercise for strengthening the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”Gibson Publishing
Where there is unity there is always victory.”Publilius Syrus
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched, but are felt in the heart.”Gibson Publishing
Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a spring day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.”Sir. J. Lubbock
To be capable of steady friendship or lasting love are the two greatest proofs, not only of goodness of heart, but of strength of mind.”William Hazlitt, 1823
funny wednesday status
Goodness is the only investment that never fails.”Henry David Thoreau
The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.”E. Hubbard
Nothing is quite as funny as the unintended humor of reality.”Steve Allen
Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.”John Lennon
Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.”Mark Twain
Sometimes people come into our lives and change it forever, and we never ever stay the same.”Charles Goodrow
Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day.”Sally Koch
We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”Author Unknown
Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.”Michael Caine
Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses.”Author Unknown
We are not put on earth for ourselves, but are placed here for each other. If you are there always for others, then in time of need, someone will be there for you.”Jeff Warner
How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend.”William Rotsler
It’s not denial. I’m selective about the reality I accept.”Calvin
The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.”Madeleine L’Engle
I decided that the most subversive, revolutionary thing i could do was to show up for my life and not ashamed.